Enhanced productivity is something that everyone, regardless of industry and company size, strives for on a daily basis. Many books have been written and training seminars developed to this end, and yet we are still left wanting more. What is becoming clearer each day that the best way to improve productivity is to empower each employee with the knowledge and tools they need to succeed.
Our clients have been singing the praises of Microsoft’s productivity solution which includes
1. Dedicate more time to selling and less time to fumbling with apps and manuals
2. Gain faster access to people and content so every conversation has meaning
3. Leverage social intelligence to build better relationships with the right people
4. Deliver better business insight to your company’s health with sales & performance analytics
5. Enable collaboration across your team to accelerate and close more business
6. Identify and motivate your employees to become top performers through shared best practices
• Work across departments and technology for better collaboration with Yammer, SharePoint and Lync
• Inline dashboards and metrics give executives and managers fast, real-time access to company performance
• Mobile apps allow access from anywhere at any time, enabling your mobile workforce
• Better visibility into customer data to prioritize and manage sales opportunities, and increase revenue
We all want to be more productive. We are so excited about how Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Office 365 and Power BI for Office 365 brings together a comprehensive productivity solution that is very affordable. Let’s talk about how BroadPoint can help your organization be more collaborative and productive by scheduling a complimentary productivity requirements analysis today.
by BroadPoint Technologies