CRM in the cloud – is it for your business? With
Truthfully, the hot buzz around cloud computing is not just a trend. There are real advantages to cloud hosting that can put your company in a better position regarding its IT strategy and flexibility.
Deploying your CRM in the cloud can be a ground-breaking revolution or simply a way to optimize your IT capabilities, depending on the unique needs of your organization. Key factors to consider are the size and nature of your data, your required level of data security, the mobility of your employees and their need for data access, the size and skill level of your IT staff, and of course, the resources you have available.
Does cloud hosting meet your needs?
Cloud Hosting Pros:
- Lower initial investment. No need for expensive hardware and infrastructure.
- Access your data anywhere, anytime, and from any device.
- Focus your IT resources on your business goals, rather than system maintenance.
- Updates and maintenance are provided as a service from your hosting provider.
- Faster deployment.
- Data backup & disaster recovery as data is stored in an off-site location.
- Greatly reduce the chance of loss due to natural disasters or theft.
Cloud Hosting Cons:
- Possible higher cost of ownership in the long run as the “rent vs. own” model takes effect.
- More bandwidth is required for larger data files and internet-based services.
- As you grow, you may face unexpected costs as your user subscriptions increase.
Is On-Premise the better choice?
- One time investment. No recurring payments and monthly subscription costs.
- Gain full system control with restrictions, monitoring, and data management.
- Greater security and privacy over sensitive data.
- Higher upfront investment. Hardware is required to host on-premise solutions.
- A skilled IT staff is required to maintain your systems and hardware.
For a first-hand look at how cloud-hosting can make a real impact on your business, we invite you to join us for our free breakfast event on June 5th, called Moving Your Business to the Cloud with Microsoft Technology! This event features demonstrations on Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and the Lync communication platform, all hosted in the cloud. Learn from the experts how these solutions can reduce labor time and cost, improve employee productivity and efficiency, and provide more flexibility to adjust to your market’s needs.
For a high level estimate of your investment in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, get a free
If you have additional questions or would like to learn more about what Microsoft Dynamics CRM can do for your company, contact us or give us a call:
By Turnkey Technologies, Inc. – Missouri, Kentucky, Illinois Microsoft Dynamics CRM & Microsoft Gold Certified Dynamics GP Partner.