1. Implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM for an Insurance agency that needed to replace their current CRM / Agency Management System.
- Migrated all the data from the legacy agency management systems, recreated four key reports and trained all users on Microsoft Dynamics CRM in less than a week.
- Created workflows that automate Service Case routing based on the category of the inquiry / service request.
- Implemented commission tracking functionality that will streamline the agency’s existing process and significantly reduce the administrative effort need to track and process carrier commissions payments.
2. Created a simple customization and workflow in Microsoft Dynamics CRM for a Financial Services firm that tracks the time spent on the reactive and proactive customer service they provide their clients.
- Created a (internal) companion report that measures client stewardship by client and producer.
- Created a (client facing) companion report that illustrates the value and service the firm provided to each client over the course of a year.
3. Designed a sales prospecting process in Microsoft Dynamics CRM for a service provider in the Trucking industry.
- Automated the tracking of outbound calls and follow up activities with suspects / prospects.
- Provided a proof of concept and blueprint of the solution in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Identified key areas for greater visibility and consistency in the lead qualification / disqualification process.
Our customers constantly remind us of the flexibility and value the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform can provide any organization. We’ve been implementing CRM technology for quite some time and it’s a rare occasion when we can’t streamline a business workflow or overcome a process challenge with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.