The growth of social networking has been mind-numbing and its application to the business world is becoming even more impressive. Social is no longer on the periphery of business; it is engrained in every aspect of business from acquiring new customers and members, to gaining an ever better understanding of client interests and behavior. Microsoft is bringing social front and center with Microsoft Social Listening and
As mentioned above, social has permeated every aspect of business. Whether using it for marketing, sales or customer service, social listening and Dynamics CRM are changing the way organizations run their business. Here are just a few of the ways companies are taking advantage of social listening through CRM:
- Get feedback in real-time on current marketing campaigns
- See who is talking about your organization, and what they are saying
- Keep track of the latest developments at your key accounts
- Learn what your competitors are doing so you can stay competitive
- Identify buying signals that prospects are giving off via social channels
- Get alerted immediately to challenges/trends your customers are facing
- Engage with customers via social channels and resolve their issues on the spot
- Track real-time social updates with Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration
Microsoft Dynamics CRM has social listening capabilities embedded within the product. By connecting social feeds with the customers/prospects, you get a 360-degree view of what makes that person, or company, tick. This level of sales intelligence gives you unmatched insight into your business development process, and simple, clean analytics and dashboards provide valuable information at a quick glance.
Contact us today for more information on how your organization can take advantage of social listening and Dynamics CRM.
by BroadPoint Technologies, LLC