A couple of weeks ago, I wrote a post on the wealth of new Marketing features included in the recently released spring update for Dynamics CRM. If you missed it, catch up here. Today, I’d like to follow that up with a blog that gives you a brief overview of the great new social features you’ll enjoy when you upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
If you’re a marketer for an SMB like I am, at one time or another you’ve probably thought to yourself, ”I’d love to have access to a tool that makes it easy to listen to and analyze what customers are saying about our products/brand, but they are just too expensive” Well, that’s where Microsoft Social Listening comes in. It brings social analytics capabilities to companies of all sizes. All the social capabilities I’m about to describe are included in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online’s Professional user license for $65/user/month. And, if you are currently using or considering purchasing an on premise deployment of Dynamics CRM, you can add Microsoft Social Listening for $20/user/month.
With Dynamics CRM Spring ’14 Wave’s Social Listening You Can:
- Stay informed—Track your brand, products, and influencers in 28 languages across Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, news channels, blogs, and forums.
- Get competitive—Measure how your business stacks up against the competition.
- Strengthen campaign management—Quantify the impact of your social efforts on marketing, sales, and service campaigns. Don’t just guess as to whether it’s effective, know.
- Engage—Discover and connect with the most influential voices in your community.
- Be proactive instead of reactive—Gain early insight on issues affecting your customers; stay on top of hot topics.
- Receive automatic alerts—You can set these notifications to be sent to you based on custom key words, competitive conversations, or industry happenings.
Additionally, so that the social insights you use most often are always right at your fingertips, you can add social listening charts and graphs to your Dynamics CRM dashboard. Here’s an example:
Want to learn more about Dynamics CRM Social Listening? Check out this brief video.
Want to explore the other new features and functionality included in the latest release of Dynamics CRM? Take a look at the release preview guide. You can find it here on our website.
Have questions? Want to find out if Microsoft Social Listening and Dynamics CRM are right for your business?
By: Laura Heinbockel, Intelligent Technologies, Inc., A NC Dynamics CRM partner