- Firms are struggling to make sense of the sheer magnitude of customer data that they have accumulated over the years.
- Firms are burdened by their inability to segment their most profitable clients or by a lack of searchable client insights and buyer/investor preferences.
- Firms are frustrated with their current siloed approach to serving customers, analyzing wallet share, and uncovering cross-sell opportunities.
- Firms are alarmed at how long it takes to produce client and sales reports.
- Firms are fearful that their stale client and sales pipeline data may flaw their decision making.
- Firms feel at risk of losing business to their competitors who better understand their customers.
- Firms feel overwhelmed with the plethora of prospect data available in the marketplace today.
Faced with many of the above pain points, the global business community has placed a renewed focus and emphasis on CRM strategy and technology to improve the customer experience, and thereby increase client retention, expand wallet share, and attract and win new customers.
Time and time again, leading firms are turning to Microsoft Dynamics CRM to help them attain a consolidated, 360 degree view of their clients, prospects, referral sources, and partners. In particular, industry leaders are partnering with
To request and receive more information on how Customer Effective can help you with your CRM evaluation, strategic roadmap creation, solution implementation, and ROI please send an email to [email protected].
by Customer Effective