Microsoft announced that as of April 9, 2013, Dynamics CRM 4.0 will move from mainstream support to extended support. Any customer running Microsoft CRM 4.0 On-Premise will no longer receive the following support items:
• Non-security hotfix support
• No-charge incident support
• Warranty claims
• Design changes and feature requests
While it is not required to
Extended support will still include the following information:
• Paid support (per incident, per hour and others)
• Security update support
• Product-specific information available by using the online Microsoft Knowledge Base
• Product-specific information that is available by using the support site at Microsoft Help and Support to find answers to technical questions
Additionally, Dynamics CRM 4.0 customers can purchase an extended hotfix agreement to receive non-security hotfix support. This agreement must be purchased by July 8, 2013. Review the Dynamics CRM 4.0 Support Lifecycle -
Watch this 1-hour video and learn about enhanced functionality in Dynamics CRM 2011...
Interested in learning more?
Contact SBS Group, a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner, and discuss upgrade options from Dynamics CRM 4.0 to CRM 2011. Call 888.725.2555, email [email protected] or