Too often CRM deployments are characterized by limited user adoption or a stale deployment. Want to breathe new life into your
1. Satisfy the "noisy" users. Every organization has a broad range of personalities. We have found that identifying those CRM users who are "noisy in the lunchroom" are often those who can best be an advocate for driving user adoption of your CRM application. Identify those users, make them happy and you will have terrific internal advertising for Dynamics CRM.
2. Improve Data Quality. Frustration sets in quickly for users when CRM data is found in duplicate form. Enabling the native de-duplication tools in Dynamics CRM helps to prevent this annoying circumstance before it can be established. Deploying this functionality is easy to do, it can take just minutes!
3. Training! Too often we find users that received initial training on product deployment but that is all. A CRM solution supports dynamic business processes and therefore should be continually refreshed and enhanced. Providing users with follow-up training with 'live' data can greatly accelerate your CRM environment usage. Crestwood offers a variety of CRM training, from self-serve videos to one-on-one personalized sessions.
4. Simplify Windows and Navigation. Dynamics CRM is ripe for altering tab order and simplifying screens by removing fields. We often find users who have learned to live with unnecessary fields or who tolerate a nonsensical tab order. Making small changes to commonly used windows can have a great impact on overall ease-of-use and ultimately, user adoption.
5. Deploy Dashboards. Everyone absorbs information differently. Dashboards, with graphical snapshots of CRM data and the ability to drill into the details can help to drive user adoption for those that may not otherwise use the solution. Building dashboards in Dynamics CRM is intuitive and something that most of your users should feel comfortable doing. Let us show you how....call or email us!
Crestwood Associates is a Gold Certified Microsoft Dynamics Partner based in Mt. Prospect, IL. We support over 300 clients across the country with our team of 40 seasoned professionals and often work with clients who need to recharge their CRM System!
Learn what is special about a Crestwood CRM Recharge. Email us at [email protected] or give Tim a call at 847-394-8820 ext 14.
3 thoughts on “Top 5 Ways to Recharge Your Microsoft Dynamics CRM System”
Great post. I love it. I hope to see more. Thanks for sharing with us.
It's a good list, but I very much disagree with the use of "noisy users". Wouldn't 'evangelists' be a much better??
Noisy seems kind of insulting, when instead we should be lauding these team members who can help us spread the good use of the CRM software. I mean, really, anyone that can help adoption of a CRM software like Dynamics is a miracle worker.
Nice post. I love it. I hope to see more. Thanks for sharing with us.
Comments are closed.