If you attend only one CRM conference this year, let this be it. This ½ day, incredibly affordable event is jam-packed with critical strategies, practical and actionable knowledge, implementation tools, tips, tricks and much more. Presented by an all-star cast of presenters, this event brings together business and marketing leaders, sharing a unified vision for customer engagement. The Chicago American Marketing Association, along with several partners, including Microsoft, is presenting this event at a great price both for members and non-members.
When: February 19, 2013 1 - 4pm CST
Where: Microsoft Technology Center (AON Center)
Price: non-AMA member $125. AMA member $100
If you need some additional reasons you should not miss this conference, keep reading:
You will learn from best-in-class exec marketers, technology companies and industry-specific marketers:
- Harness the power of CRM for profitability
- Leverage big data & customer analytics to create a customer-centric and personalized experience strategy
- Benefit from Web 2.0 and Social CRM to serve your customer multi-channel
- Get informed on the right technology and implementation tools from top CRM platform providers
- Gain practical and actionable knowledge on CRM topics through moderated roundtable discussions
- Learn from specific CRM strategies through our Shared Interest Group tracks – including Healthcare, Non-Profit, Higher Education, Digital and Social Media, CPG or Financial Services.
- Featured keynotes on loyalty marketing from Ceasar’s Entertainment and United Airlines
- Technology Shoot-Out Panel— once you’ve made the decision to invest in a CRM solution, what criteria do you need to consider, and what questions should you answer? Groups will be divided by small, medium and large enterprise companies, featuring 3-4 CRM providers in each panel.
- Key Networking Time
- Roundtables featuring various CRM topics, plus a case study, for more in-depth discussions.
- It’s a GREAT VALUE – a 1/2 day of learning, plus almost 2 hours of networking, for $125 or less.
Don't forget to
by Crestwood Associates