In its simplest expression, a customer relationship management system helps you connect better. To this end, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) puts at your disposal several tools: these include web-based, interactive portals allowing you to connect with your clients, partners or employees, depending on your specific needs.
Easy to set up without HTML or code, preconfigured Dynamics 365 portals allow you to connect, communicate and collaborate directly. In the case of client portals, they maximize customer engagement by providing them with a direct channel to your organization, facilitating processes and freeing up your service and support representatives.
Here are just a few ways Dynamics 365 portals can benefit your organization:
- Let clients create and follow up on incidents through a customer service portal. This alleviates some of the burden on your customer support team, allowing them to focus on resolving incidents by reducing the number of follow-up requests they need to answer. The information is also recorded automatically in the CRM, where it is easily accessible by users who need it.
- Give customers access to a knowledge base or FAQ. Suggested knowledge base articles based on keywords allow customers to find answers to their questions without having to submit a support request. This keeps the number of incidents down and speeds up the process, increasing customer satisfaction.
- Allow customers to get in touch with other customers or representatives easily. A moderated forum is a great way to promote customer engagement by providing them with a platform where they can share tips, ask questions, and discuss your products and services.
- Ensure that your customer contact information is always up to date. Customers can validate and update their contact details and other information themselves through the portal. Having up-to-date customer information in the CRM also allows you to touch base with them through various campaigns and increase long-term retention.
- Customize your portals based on your needs. Code and HTML can be used to modify portals as necessary: you can promote upcoming events, for instance, or add custom entities such as a product list that customers can scroll through. Knowledge base entries can be pulled up automatically depending on the product chosen, to name only a few possibilities.
With all these benefits, the portals provided by Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement provide a great tool for interaction and engagement by allowing your customers to interact with your organization, freeing up your employees to focus on their priorities and provide a higher level of customer service.
By JOVACO Solutions,