It’s not often that an attendee describes what they are viewing as “Jaw dropping” but that happened to us last Thursday while walking through a demo of
We started off by talking about what marketing automation is and why it is so important in today’s market. We discussed some of the features of
Brian not only demonstrated the process of creating the campaign automation but also showed us what happens meanwhile in Dynamics 365. Some of the things that happen in Dynamics 365 are:
- Leads are created automatically and assigned to specific campaigns.
- Tasks are assigned to particular people or teams.
- Emails and phone calls are delivered as if they came from the salesperson.
- Interactions can be tracked in real time.
- Name added to a lead marketing list for the future
Reactions and Comments
Many of the attendees at the Office Hours were amazed at the power of ClickDimensions. Partners loved it and were very engaged. One attendee stated that her jaw was dropping seeing what can be done and how useful it would be. Another commented on the ease of the drag and drop options in creating the campaign automation. Another commented on how “slick” it all was. Overall. I think many partners saw the usefulness of this and how helpful it would be. It was a great learning experience for other partners, as well as a great opportunity for