We have been hearing about this for quite a while, it is finally launched - the new Marketing module for Dynamics 365. This has been released to public preview meaning you can access this and start using it today.
To enable this public preview feature go to
For other previews:
Go to Settings > Administration.
- Choose System Settings, and then click the Previews tab.
- Read the license terms, and if you agree, select the I’ve read and agree to the license terms check box.
- For each preview feature you want to enable, click Yes.
Pricing - I spoke to Microsoft, no pricing is available yet... stay tuned.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing, marketers can seamlessly:
- Generate more leads from multi-channel campaigns across email, landing pages, webinars, phone calls, in-person events, LinkedIn and more. New customizable templates for emails and landing pages help you create campaign content quickly. And with a dedicated email marketing service, you can get the word out reliably.
- Nurture more sales-ready leads by personalizing the buyer’s journey that guides your leads to next best experience based on their engagement.
- Target the right audience using embedded intelligence capabilities like dynamic segmentation. With multiple lead scoring models, you can prioritize the leads that are ready to buy. Automated insights can help you track how your leads are engaging during your campaigns.
- Organize events with ease using the event portal to manage in-person events and integration with webinar providers.
- Track and improve marketing performance using built-in dashboards. Run surveys from the application that help you better understand your customers.
We are excited about this launch and will be analyzing the new functionality and sharing what we find. Look for a comparison with ClickDimensions and a webinar to showcase the new marketing module, both coming soon.
About the Author: David Buggy is a veteran of the CRM industry with 18 years of experience helping businesses transform by leveraging Customer Relationship Management technology. He has over 14 years experience with Microsoft CRM and has helped hundreds of businesses plan, implement and support CRM initiatives. David is President & CEO of Strava Technology Group, a firm that is focused on helping businesses achieve success with Microsoft CRM and Dynamics 365. To reach David connect with him on LinkedIn. To learn more about Strava Technology Group visit www.stravatechgroup.com
2 thoughts on “Microsoft Launches New Marketing Module for Dynamics 365”
Just a quick update... The newly released Marketing module is not based on an Adobe back end but rather developed by Microsoft. See our updated article at
This article is syndicated so it does not get updated automatically.
"The new Marketing module for Dynamics 365 powered by Adobe Marketing Cloud"
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is not related at all with Adobe. Microsoft is launching a new standalone Marketing module as part of its Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement offering.
As for Adobe, the effort is put on the integration between Dynamics 365 and the Adobe Experience Cloud.
Comments are closed.