If You Thought That Was Cool … Wait Till You See This
In my experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, I’ve witnessed a product evolving over time. The CRM Development team is constantly improving on the previous version and finding creative ways to engage an organization’s customer base. And now, with Dynamics CRM 2016, it’s gotten even better!
Dynamics CRM 2015—an upgrade from the very user-friendly CRM 2013—featured a better user navigation experience that greatly improved on the previous version. I would define the CRM 2015 as a “user’s system,” with a platform that makes it easier for users and administrators to seamlessly flow through processes and engage their clients at the right time. This helped with adoption of the Dynamics CRM when introducing it to new sales and marketing organizations. The upgrade from Dynamics CRM 2013 to Dynamics CRM 2015 Microsoft offered:
- New navigation panes that easily point the user to the correct flow for business processes
- Enhanced search capabilities, allowing users to search across multiple record types on the Web app; by entering keywords in the search box on the navigation bar, the user can quickly find and navigate to a record from anywhere in the system
- Many other user upgrades, such as enhancements to quick create, synchronization improvements between CRM and Outlook and more
Dynamics CRM 2015 introduced the user improvements needed to take the Microsoft Dynamics CRM sales, service and marketing experience to the next level. But according to Dynamics CRM General Manager Jujhar Singh, the release of Dynamics CRM 2016 “leverages the full power of Microsoft.”
With Dynamics CRM Online and Dynamics CRM 2016 on premises, an organization has numerous additional ways to deliver the optimal Microsoft experience to the customer. Where Dynamics CRM 2015 improved the user experience, Dynamics CRM 2016 helps organizations personalize the customer experience and improve customer engagement.
According to Singh, the new version of Dynamics CRM 2016 allows sales, service and marketing representatives to “… engage customers at the right time, in the right place and with the right content, to give them the tools to be more proactive and to empower them with the intelligence to be able to predict trends and identify patterns—to know what the customer needs and wants before they do.”
What does this mean to the average organization using or considering Dynamics CRM? Let’s face it: Competition is as keen as it’s ever been. Clients have narrowed their top choices before a company representative begins the discussion. Business intelligence is the key to getting to market faster than the competition. Microsoft has taken this into account with Dynamics CRM 2016. According to Singh:
We’re bringing the advanced analytics and machine learning capabilities of the Cortana Analytics Suite to preview our first intelligent, adaptive processes for sales, customer service and social:
- Intelligent selling with cross-sell recommendations so sales reps can predict which products and services a customer will need during the sales cycle
- Intelligent customer service with knowledge articles recommendations to empower service agents with answers to questions so they can more effectively resolve customer cases and solve problems on the spot
- Intelligent social with machine learning capabilities powering sentiment analysis, as well as the ability to process significant streams of data to detect social posts that are most likely to be customer service cases or new leads
- Intelligent collaboration with Delve functionality to surface trending content that is most relevant to what a person is working on
Dynamics CRM 2016 is as user-friendly and adoptive to the organization as the past two versions. However, the new version’s more business intelligent structure, full online mobile application management (with Cortana integration) and seamless synchronization of Office 365 makes the new platform more productive than ever before.
BKD Technologies is excited about the capabilities Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 offers our clients. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner specializing in the applications of Microsoft Dynamics AX, Microsoft Dynamics GP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, it’s evident we’re working with the right company in Microsoft Dynamics.