Are you looking for a way to plan and execute effective marketing campaigns to reach your customers and build your sales pipeline? Do you need tools to measure how your campaigns are performing? Do you want that information in Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing could be the answer.
Read the short ebook to learn more about the following topics, each with a related graphic:
- Navigate quickly with tiles – Projects, Marketing Execution, Assets & Media, Budgeting, Performance, Settings
- Explore Marketing Execution – set up campaigns, manage leads and contacts, create marketing lists, oversee events, marketing plans
- Build campaigns with drag and drop visual designer
- Cap the number of emails people receive
- Plan the media for your campaign
- Qualify leads with lead scoring and grading
- Identify the best leads
- Define when a lead is ready to buy
- Sync data with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Collaborate and share with your team
- Get a visual snapshot of your info
- Gain great insights through Power BI
Download the new eBook:
More Information on Microsoft Dynamics Marketing:
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing: What’s Included and How Much does it Cost?
New Microsoft Dynamics CRM Pricing Coming Spring 2014
By CRM Software Blog Editors,