The consumer environment is changing dramatically. Consumers are constantly bombarded with marketing and sales messages so much so that they tend to ignore most, if not all, of what is out there. Marketers in turn, need to address this and catch their attention…but how?
- Simplify Campaign Execution: Microsoft Dynamics CRM holds all your prospect information so you can easily pick and choose what message or offer to send them and ensure that it will resonate with their unique needs. There’s even a Quick Campaign Wizard where you can create campaigns on the fly.
- Manage your Data: You can cleanse your data to eliminate duplications as well as import data from other sources in Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Your sales team won’t be wasting time entering or figuring out data, rather they will focus on closing the deals at hand.
- Automated Workflows: By creating alerts in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, your marketing and sales teams will work in tandem to see deals through the entire sales process, boosting productivity and driving more lead generation.
- Insight for Decision Making: You can identify trends and allocate resources with powerful predictive analytics and use robust data cubes for trending analysis.
- Anytime/Anywhere Access: Your sales and marketing people can access customer or prospect data anytime and from anywhere on a mobile device. They can also track key marketing metrics while on the road with rich offline reporting.
As you can see, lead generation is made possible through the use of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. If you would like to know more, contact us for a
By Jim Drumm with Sikich,