With the ever-increasing wave of regulation facing Investment Banks, many are looking to restructure their practices to become more lean, agile, and capital-conscious. As compliance and regulatory costs rise, the banks are under intense pressure to reduce their operating costs and become more efficient. Often, the lines of business at investment banks are siloed, and as a result, they fall victim to lack of cross-practice communication and duplicated, incorrect, or stale data. Having an accurate and centralized data hub, such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, can really enhance employee productivity and serve as a collaborative intelligence tool for deal teams, admin and operations support personnel, and executive leadership. Focused on providing next generation and scalable CRM solutions for Capital Markets firms,
Client/Prospect/Partner Relationship Management
- Enter and update key contact info, company financials, industry/sector classification, market segmentation data, and unique preferences/interests of prospects, buy-side and sell-side clients, investors, PE firms, and other intermediaries to provide collaborative intelligence and build deeper relationships.
- Capture detailed interaction history and view all scheduled activities with key decision makers, working groups, interested investors, and deal referral sources to be more prepared for new client pitches and deal negotiations to increase close ratios.
- Discover and make connections with business, charitable interests, education, and other non-corporate relationships to expand your network, generate more leads, and uncover more opportunities to pitch services and win more business.
Deal Management and Oversight
- Bring enterprise-wide visibility to new engagement opportunities to strengthen deal team focus and accountability.
- Oversee the progress of your deal pipeline and update potential fees to improve forecasting accuracy.
- Leverage powerful screening tools to segment and query your database and find potential buyers and sellers faster – specify your criteria including current deal requirements, prior deal history, geography, industry, financial metrics, and more.
- Utilize built-in workflows to streamline and automate target list creation, buyer interest response tracking, and deal flow stage progression.
Deal Document Library and Marketing Campaign Automation
- Store all important marketing collateral and deal documentation via SharePoint integration in one centralized location to increase deal team productivity and improve communication – i.e. pitchbooks, teasers, target buyer and seller lists, NDAs, CIMs, mandate and engagement letters, term sheets, and tombstones.
- Formulate targeted prospect call and mailing lists for global road shows, industry networking events, or conferences and webinars hosted by your firm and track attendance along with marketing campaign success and profitability.
If you are an Investment Bank looking to overcome mounting regulatory pressures and improve your deal sourcing efficiency and execution, I encourage you to attend the upcoming webinar hosted by Customer Effective entitled “Four Trends Driving CRM Success in Investment Banks” on Thursday, February 21 at 2pm Eastern Time. We will highlight challenges faced by Investment Banks and also showcase how our industry leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution for Investment Banking can help.
1 thought on “Improve Investment Banking Deal Sourcing Efficiency and Execution with Microsoft CRM”
Hi, this weekend is nice in support of me, since this point in
time i am reading this impressive informative post here at my house.
Comments are closed.