Wouldn’t be great if you could close more sales in less time, shorten your sales cycle, and smoothly manage the sales and marketing processes this year? Well you can!
Now more than ever companies are reaping the benefits of investing in and deploying
Forrester Research, an independent technology and market research company, conducted an in-depth review of companies that have installed Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. The study "
- Improved sales team productivity by 5% leading to lower cost of sales
- Shortened the sales and conversion cycle by as much as 50% as teams were better connected across systems
- Improved customer service delivery with quicker response times
- Better reporting tools increased productivity
- Improved collaboration within sales and customer service teams
The study also found that a business installing Microsoft CRM Online can expect a 243% Return on Investment (ROI), and that the solution will pay for itself in 4 just months.
Interested in learning more about how CRM can help your organization? Register for a free
By Bill Owens, Affiliated,