Manage Work More Easily
• Manage customer e-mail, appointments, tasks, and contacts from a single business application
• Quick user adoption, working in CRM is a natural extension of Microsoft Office Outlook
Improve Sales Qualification
• Spend time with the right leads and prospects
• Establish consistent follow-up process and automate sales activity with powerful system workflow
Increase Sales Success
• Access relevant data to allow for a complete view of customers (interactions, orders, contracts, offers, relationships associated with the account)
• Increased visibility allows sales team to effectively offer the right product or service to the right customer at the right time
• Shorten sales cycle and improve win rates with lead and opportunity management, automated lead routing, sales process management, and competitor tracking
Analyze Sales Performance
• Generate and use reports to forecast sales, measure business activity and performance, track sales and service success, and identify trends, problems, and opportunities
• Create insightful and focused dashboards for executives that adeptly highlight key sales metrics and top performance indicators
Using Microsoft Dynamics CRM you will be able to better monitor your entire sales process, from qualifying a lead to recording all customer interactions thus resulting in more repeat business.
For additional information on the right CRM solution for your business contact us today.
Posted by Nicole Kirkpatrick of FMT Consultants, LLC,