A major pain every company experiences is employment turnover. It sets you back in a number of ways and ultimately affects your bottom line.
Unfortunately, turnover is not often something we can control.
- Your new employees can respond to cases faster with access to complete case and customer data and even proactively reach out with all the data available in one place.
- With a centralized view of service calendars and resources, your entire team can stay connected so if someone needs to help out, they can do so quickly and easily.
- Your employees can automatically associate email messages with relevant leads or opportunities so that when/if a new employee comes on board, they’ll have a view of the full history of a particular lead and handoff will be a breeze.
- By enabling team-based ownership within Microsoft Dynamics CRM, your entire team has insight into the pipeline, making it possible to recover if someone on your team leaves or is unavailable.
- With preview panes, personal views, record pinning, and Most Recently Used lists, your new employees can instantly find the information they need to get selling as soon as they begin.
Having such a comprehensive solution for your team to leverage on a daily basis ensures there is no lag-time because of employee turnover. So even if you can’t control losing an employee, at least your new employees will be ready to hit the ground running because of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.