1. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Resource Centers. Microsoft has created 2 excellent resources loaded with articles, tips, tricks, downloads, and links all about CRM. In fact, the CRM application itself provides access to the appropriate resource center which is meant to provide easily accessible and regularly updated dynamic content for both users and administrators.
2. Free Introductory Microsoft eLearning. The following free eLearning courses are ideal for new users to get some basics under their belts.
3. Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community. The home of many forums and blogs about Dynamics CRM.
4. CRM Demo Video Library. This great library of demonstration videos is an excellent way to see system features demonstrated by a member of the Microsoft CRM Team. At last count, over 30 videos were featured.
5. CRMUG. Dynamics CRM has its very own user group. Many cities have chapters of their own but the organization also has a great website that provides access to many resources for free (other premium membership options provide additional services and content.)
6. CRM Online Free Trial. If you really want to get your feet wet, a great way to learn about the system is to get yourself a free trial. At the time of this post, Microsoft is offering 30-day, no obligation, free trials of CRM Online. A free trial provides full system access hosted by Microsoft and accessible via a web browser and even via Outlook if you wish to install the CRM Online Outlook client.
7. Software Assurance eLearning Benefits. Many users are unaware that if you have already purchased Dynamics CRM, you have also received a training benefit that is part of Microsoft’s Software Assurance program (a limited benefit unless renewed.) All licensed users in your organization are eligible for a complete collection of eLearning courses developed by Microsoft. Each user must be registered on
8. Books. Last, but not least, are some great books on using, administering, and programming Dynamics CRM. Each of these titles should be available from any local or web-based bookseller and we typically recommend these titles to our clients implementing Dynamics CRM 4.0.