Microsoft wants companies to thrive by delivering amazing customer experiences. They intend to do this by further bridging the gap between marketing and sales and allowing each to work better through enhanced solutions that will be included in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 which was announced to launch later next year.
These enhanced features will be launched within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015's Sales, Customer Service, Marketing and Social Media functions as well as its overall Platform.
Highlights of Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2015 New Features:
- Bundle and Recommend Products - The ability to bundle products to simplify product management, and recommend products for cross-selling/up-selling opportunities will be added to Dynamics CRM 2015. By bundling related products together and providing tailored pricelists, salespeople will have the ability to position the best products at the best price. Salespeople will also be able to see recommendations for accessories or substitutes right from the opportunity form.
- New Visual Sales Hierarchy Reporting - Visually explore key information displayed on tiles which represent accounts and sub-accounts, launch actions or communications from any of the tiles, and query filter records for various types of information. This hierarchical view of accounts also allows you to see how an account's revenue is doing; where the sales are coming from; credit limits; latest activity; and who is working on the account.
- Enhanced Branching Logic - Branching capability during the Sales Process allows organizations to implement complex business rules automatically and across all devices. For example, if you sell both products and services, for each sales qualification performed, you can implement a rule that creates two branches during the process - one for products and one for services.
- Improvements to Dynamics CRM for Tablets - CRM 2015 will include personalized home pages, the ability to navigate by hierarchy, and flexible role-tailored dashboards and analytics.
- Enhanced Case Management - Will allow agents to pause and resume Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and track how long a case was on hold or waiting on the customer to ensure SLAs are met. They will also be able to gain insight into service effectiveness with the ability to track and analyze key metrics like First Response and Case Resolution.
- Improved Campaign Management Console - Will include multi-condition triggers to fine-tune responses, embed cross campaign offers and allow users to conduct A/B testing for email campaigns that are multi-objective with real-time analytics displayed.
- New Email Editor - Marketers can now select from pre-defined templates or create an email from the ground up using an interactive drag and drop build process or an advanced editor for CSS & HTML.
- New Sales Collaboration Panel - Allows users to provide input into campaigns and targeting. Users can gain visibility into campaign activities and control communications targeting their customers as well as set up and receive alerts based on their interactions
- Enhanced Business-to-Business Marketing - Improve lead management capabilities through webinar integration and multiple lead scoring models.
- New Marketing Calendar for better Marketing Resource Management - Obtain more visibility into your marketing plan with the new Marketing Calendar and improve collaboration with click-to-call ability from Lync.
- Improved Automated Workflow Approvals - Design approval processes and track the status to help make your team more aligned to meet deadlines.
- Expanded Geographies for Dynamics Marketing - Will include Japan and Russia.
- Social Listening Now Included - Social Listening is a powerful new service to monitor social media channels and analyze what people are saying (on Twitter, Facebook, blogs and videos) in real time to gain a true understanding of your customers and business across the social globe. Social Listening can track products, brands, competitors and campaigns globally. You can use filters to narrow data features to see posts from specific countries and regions. Listen to social conversations in 19 languages, and analyze sentiment in six.
- Synchronize Additional Information between CRM and Outlook - CRM 2015 will enable users working with Outlook/Exchange to sync more types of information including additional contacts and task fields, assigned tasks, and appointment attachments.
- Easily Create Calculated Fields - You will be able to run automatic field calculations using a new field type in the standard interface without needing to use custom script. For example, salespeople can use calculated fields to automatically apply a discount if the order is greater than a certain amount. The user can define a calculated field to contain values resulting from many common calculations, such as simple math operators, and conditional operations, such as greater than or if-else, and many others.
- Improved Search Functionality - Universal searches will now be able to be run from any screen. When you click on the new magnifying glass icon in the main navigation bar, this will open a search display. Keywords and (*) wildcard characters can be used to find records across multiple entries and record types. Use the new Advanced Field icon, which will also be added to the CRM navigation bar, to find records using more detailed search criteria. By selecting a filter from a drop-down list, you will only see matches for certain record types.
- Improved Business Rules - Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 will have "write once, perform everywhere" capability to further customize your needs. For example, set up records for your salespeople by pre-filling information when a record is created. Or apply logic to define more complex rule structures; for example, when a lead is more than 50 units, or if they were referred by an existing customer, then it can be automatically marked as a hot prospect.
- New Field-Level Security for Standard CRM Fields adds more Customization - An administrator will be able to restrict access to standard fields in addition to custom fields, making them only viewable or editable by certain users.
To find out more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and how you could benefit from it,