Now that Microsoft has released both on-premise and online versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, Axonom confirms its Powertrak software is compatible with both versions.
That means for those Powertrak
"We've tested the entire Powertrak product line on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and have found complete compatibility with both online and on-premise versions," said Mike Belongie, COO at Axonom.
Powertrak customers upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, are equipped to:
- Enhance their partner sales experience and performance
- Improve channel visibility with multi-channel forecasting and pipeline management
- Simplify partner collaboration with deal registration, lead distribution and one-stop information
- Streamline complex quote-to-order and configuration processes
- Extend self-service capabilities
- Automate time entry and billing management processes
- Simplify and enhance project scheduling
For more information on the Powertrak solution suite for Microsoft Dynamics, please
By Axonom, Global ISV for Microsoft Dynamics. Learn more about Axonom and its Powertrak software at www.axonom.com.