One of the most important skills an Event Manager must possess is organization. However, organization alone is not enough in the rapid business environment we all live in. In addition, having the right resources in place can make a world of difference. One such resource is an event management system.
Whether planning a local breakfast event or a national conference, event planners must take advantage of the latest technology developed for their specific business challenges.
BroadPoint Technologies is presenting a
- Managing events from within Microsoft Outlook
- Entering event setup once and then publishing to a member portal
- Handling different types of registrations as well as member/non-member pricing
- Integrating credit card processing to simplify payments
- Tracking all member/event information in one system for easier integration to accounting packages
by BroadPoint Technologies, Virginia and mid-Atlantic Microsoft Dynamics Partner