- Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSCRMClient.
- Right-click MSCRMClient, point to New, and then select DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Enter DisableSolutionsModule as the name.
- Right-click the DisableSolutionsModule REG_DWORD subkey, select Modify, and then set the value to 1
I'll also repeat the standard Microsoft regedit warning: Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly by using Registry Editor or by using another method. These problems might require you to reinstall the operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that these problems can be resolved. Change the registry at your own risk.
Post Written by: Brad Koontz,