Join us for this free training session and learn how to leverage sales intelligence technology to improve sales performance.
Date: March 18th
Time: 12-1pm Eastern
Research has proven that incorporating intelligence technology in sales & marketing significantly improves performance.
Harvard Business Review found that top-performing sales & marketing teams cite intelligence as a key driver fueling sales growth:
- 41% improvement in targeting
- 40% improvement in forecasting
- 34% improvement in lead quality
- 27% reduction in time spent looking for data
- 20% improvement in won opportunities
Be our guest for an informative session and learn how to incorporate intelligence into your sales & marketing processes.
During this session you will learn:
- What is sales & marketing intelligence?
- The cost of missing & bad data
- How to tap into the leading B2B database right in your CRM
- Automatically update prospect & customer info.
- Day-in-the-life of marketing & sales using intelligence
Sponsored by InsideView, Inc. a leader in Sales & Marketing Intelligence
All Attendees will receive 30 days of access to InsideView Insights, a leading B2B sales intelligence platform
About the Author: David Buggy is a veteran of the CRM industry with 18 years of experience helping businesses transform by leveraging Customer Relationship Management technology. He has over 17 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 and has helped hundreds of businesses plan, implement and support CRM initiatives. To reach David or call 844.8.STRAVA (844.878.7282) To learn more about Strava Technology Group visit www.stravatechgroup.com