Does your company want to deliver projects on time and on budget?
Do you use Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
AbleBridge’s Project Management tool for Dynamics CRM can help.
You’ve made extensive use of your
AbleBridge Project Management is a powerful, effective tool for managing projects even after the sales process has been completed. Unlike standalone project management solutions, AbleBridge Project Management was conceived, designed and built to integrate with your Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution.
It only makes sense: you have collected a great deal of customer information during marketing and sales. All of that valuable information is crucial when it comes time to deliver the project. Why waste the time and possibly the accuracy of entering all the information again into a separate system?
Let your software do the heavy lifting.
- Because it integrates with your Dynamics CRM, the AbleBridge Project Management tool is intuitive and familiar, hence, easy to use.
- With templates based on your best practices but customizable for specific projects, you can streamline project setup.
- You can easily define parameters for the project, mark milestones and provide real time visibility to all project members, even those in the field, through mobile and tablet support.
- Because of the strategically designed workflows, you can ensure that each step is laid out clearly and consistently and that team members are accountable for fulfilling their individual roles.
- Dashboards allow you to track timelines, budgets, expenses and resources.
- You can compare actual vs. projected time and expense.
- You’ll know at any given time what the status of your project is and what needs to be accomplished next.
- Strong reporting capabilities allow insight into time and budget status, percentage of completion, and project task accountability.
Also, because AbleBridge Project Management tool is integrated with your Dynamics CRM, it can be integrated with your ERP system allowing you to produce and manage invoices and maintain a handle on the financial aspects of your projects.
AbleBridge Project Management tool for Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a powerful way to manage projects from beginning to end.
If you are interested in a better way to manage your projects in Dynamics CRM, learn more about the
By AbleBridge, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Gold Partner, now a Crowe Horwath company.
Follow us on Twitter: