This season we’ll be gifting you with a holiday promotion, tips for Peak Portals and introducing you to our “elves” – along with their favorite features. Let’s get started with the gifting and happy holidays!
30% off all Peak Portals and Getting Started packages is your gift from Peak Engagement until December 31, 2015. This includes portals (production, non-production & localized). You’ll be locked into this price until you cancel – the gift that truly keeps giving! Learn more about our
Here’s what you can expect from the Peak Portals elves with the Getting Started Package:
- Your existing CRM customizations backed up.
- The install of the Peak Portals CRM managed solution.
- Deployment including your choice of portal name, company name and currency.
- The creation of security roles to select who sees what.
- Federated login available allowing your users to use Facebook, Google or Microsoft Account to log in. Note this assumes developer accounts have been created with desired providers.
- The configuration of invitation and password reminder workflows making it easy for your users to log in.
- Theming including colors, logos, contact information and T&Cs making your portal an extension of your brand.
- Activation and configuration of seven out of the box modules including Support, KB, Order, Invoices, Contracts, Events and Discussions driving engagement immediately for your company and end users.
- Integration of your CRM or SharePoint documents within the portal making it easy to share and engage with documents. Note this does not include any SharePoint installation or configuration; assumes a working SharePoint site and service account exist for use with the portal. This also assumes the Microsoft Dynamics CRM to SharePoint integration is installed and properly configured.
Forget your portal username and password or need one? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Peak Engagement team
by Peak Engagement