Do you know your customers as well you would like to? As well as your competitors do? Information is key when it comes to winning customers and keeping them.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online gives you everything you need to better service your current customers and win over new ones, including a complete view of your customers' histories and insight on what issues they might be facing currently And, when you combine Dynamics CRM Online with Office 365, you can be sure your team has the tools they need to collaborate easily. Both of these systems were designed to work seamlessly with one another and to look and feel like the Microsoft Office programs you already use, so getting started is a breeze.
With Dynamics CRM You Can:
- Enable more engaging, personal interactions with your customers and prospects.
- Collect and integrate data from internal and external sources to gain a more complete picture of your customers.
- Ensure your entire team is up to speed with the latest information about customer interactions such as buying, service and communications history, so that they are empowered to provide a consistent experience every time.
- Keep an eye on your customers’ actions, so that you may anticipate their needs before they ever contact you.
- Reach out to your customers with ease – no matter what their communication preferences (e-mail, phone, video, IM), you can connect with your customers without ever leaving Dynamics CRM Online.
- Keep track of all your ideas in one place – don't risk losing them by constantly switching between applications.
Learn more about how these solutions can help you get to know your customers and grow your business,
If after taking a look at all of these great resources, you still have questions about whether or not Dynamics CRM and/or Office 365 meet your specific needs, please feel free to
By: Laura Heinbockel, Intelligent Technologies, Inc., A North Carolina Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner