Have in-depth customer data in your office? That doesn’t help your sales team on the road. Being unable to access information instantaneously from the prospect’s business means your sales team has to waste valuable time rushing back to the office to get information they need.
It usually looks like this. Your sales team meets with Prospect A – who loves what your company has to offer and wants it yesterday. But wait! They just have a few questions about turnaround time, product/service information, etc. Your sales team can’t access that data from the prospect’s office. Now they have to wait until they return to your office to access that information. Plus, they have to reschedule another appointment with the prospect, which could take days, if not weeks. Each time a step gets added to the sales cycle – decision-making gets delayed, other projects take priority, or worse…you lose the sale to a competitor whose sales team is already using Mobile CRM.
What Does A Successful Mobile CRM Sales Strategy Look Like?
With Mobile CRM, a meeting with Prospect A changes dramatically. Those questions that were asked? Your sales team immediately accesses the information on their tablet or smartphone and respond to Prospects A’s concerns ‘on-the-spot’. Your sales team is now able to negotiate pricing and delivery and walk out with a firm contract, which gets delivered back to the office via Mobile CRM.
Here’s How Mobil CRM Shortens Your Sales Cycle:
- Sales Teams can ‘prep’ just prior to their meeting with prospects/customers, because they’ll have access to real-time information.
- Sales can be closed with fewer ‘interruptions’ and interactions.
- Any concerns/questions can be addressed during the face-to-face meeting to keep the sale moving to the close.
- Your team can call on a greater number of prospects and customers in less time due to the increased efficiency.
- This all translates to higher sales revenues for your company, and higher commissions for your team.
Interested in learning how Mobile CRM can take your sales cycle form 0 to 60? Download this insightful white paper right now from P2 Automation
P2 Automation is a