Customer Effective hosted our fourth annual CRM Customer Conference last month at the Westin Poinsett hotel in Greenville, South Carolina. This year’s event saw a more than 50% increase in attendance over the 2010 conference. We hosted over 225 attendees representing 80 companies from industries including financial services, manufacturing, professional services, transportation, technology and more.
We are proud to have awarded ten Customer Achievement Awards this year, and the winners were:
- CRM Advocate of the Year – Chris Ridenhour, Nucor Corporation
- Sales Automation Project of the Year – Sabert
- Customer Service Project of the Year – Signature Flight Corporation
- Marketing Automation Project of the Year – Volvo Construction Equipment, N.A.
- xRM Project of the Year – Valmark Securities
- Portal Project of the Year – Golden Key International Honour Society
- Enterprise CRM Project of the Year – CSX Transportation
- Insurance Project of the Year – BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina
- Banking Project of the Year – Farm Credit Services of Illinois
- Capital Markets Project of the Year – Raymond James Financial
"Our fourth Customer Conference was largely led by our customers and we’re very proud of the effort and energy they put into this event”, says Scott Millwood, CEO of Customer Effective, “We’re fortunate to be able help our customers connect and share their success stories with one another and we look forward to doing it every year.”
Post by: Hannah Mayer, Customer Effective