CRM software allows users to organize and then manage the sales process efficiently. The software also enables businesses to get everything possible from leads they already possess, maintain a consistency among team members, plan and forecast at earliest convenience, and create a sales process that benefits the company in multiple ways so it can be used again.
- Improve sales planning and management
- Set up territories and teams for optimal organizational efficiency.
- Create price lists, discounts and unit groups to streamline offer management.
- Automate your lead system
- Better coordinate with marketing by tracking leads in one centralized system.
- Assign leads and tasks automatically based on predefined rules.
- Streamline lead scoring and conversion.
- Manage opportunities effectively
- Close deals faster by centrally tracking key deal information.
- Enable more effective team selling with team-based ownership.
- Better identify and leverage extended relationships (lawyers, consultants) in the sales process.
- Enhance pipeline management
- Easily track the sales pipeline for improved financial planning.
- Increase accuracy of revenue projections with individual or rollup forecasting.
- Instantly track sales quota versus attainment at individual or group level.
- Leverage Mobile Express for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Empower your sales force with real-time access to customer data from any web-enabled device.
- Better prepare for customer meetings via real-time account details.
- Gain visibility and improve decision making
- Use built-in sales reports to conduct detailed analyses without IT assistance.
- Employ predictive analytics to identify key selling scenarios.
- Take advantage of the intuitive Report Wizard to instantly create ad-hoc reports.
The 20 years of experience we here at Rimrock Corporation can provide ensures that your implementation will be a success. Contact us for more information on how
By Jonathan Taub of Rimrock Corporation,