Associations choose easier, lighter and more cost effective membership tools
Since associations started using software to manage their operations and relationships,
Replacing legacy AMS systems with a flexible platform
Today, more and more Associations are choosing flexible platforms like
There are some very compelling reasons to use CRM to meet the specific needs of the association, including:
- Familiarity and ease of use. If you like to use Outlook, you will like using Dynamics CRM.
- Improved business productivity through the Microsoft to Microsoft integration for Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- The best integration to Outlook in the industry – developed by Microsoft, not an AMS vendor.
- Easy to deploy either on-premise or hosted in the cloud.
- Supported by certified Microsoft Dynamics Partners that you can choose instead of a single AMS vendor.
Association solutions with a phase approach
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform handles many Association functions, including donation and pledge management, volunteer tracking and marketing campaigns, as well as constituent management and case management. One of the primary reasons association executives site for choosing Dynamics CRM is that they can phase it in to replace old systems as the need arises.
So, your next AMS might not be a traditional AMS after all. Find out more about your options as you look for better ways to manage your organization. Contact Steve Kane (301-634-2404 and [email protected]) at BroadPoint Technologies,