In a recent blog we highlighted how historically, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions have been positioned for Sales, Marketing, and Service personnel. To expand on that blog, we want to have you think outside the box again and consider using CRM for financial and operational process automation as well. This is because one of the many benefits of a CRM solution is to help organizations eliminate hundreds, even thousands, of redundant tasks and free up time to focus on the most important tasks. These tasks can be in any department within your organization, including the finance and operational side of the business, such as:
• Credit application processes
• Following up on AR collections
• Looking for hard copy documents
• Asking for reports to be written
Learn how Microsoft Dynamics CRM integrated with your ERP Solution can help:
• Collect cash faster through advanced and automated collections
• Drastically reduce the amount of time in credit processes
• Understand who your best vendors are and access critical data through integrated systems
• Reduce wasted time on internal purchasing processes
• Provide IT staff an automated “case management” system
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.