Microsoft Social Engagement helps sales teams discover insights from social posts and identify follow-up actions.
The new Social Selling Assistant now offers sales users a personalized feed of recommended posts to increase knowledge and grow their network.
By monitoring the accounts and topics that matter, the Social Assistant helps sales professionals to discover and share posts that are of interest.
Review the list for just a few minutes each day to increase your social presence and earn trust by sharing content and participating in conversations.
The Social Selling Assistant can also be embedded in a Dynamics 365 dashboard.
Type of Recommended Social Selling Posts
- Trending Posts – frequently shared which match selected search terms
- Owned Posts – shared by the user’s organisation
- Promoted Posts – tagged by another Social Engagement user
- Recommended Posts – utilizing machine learning that reflects personal usage patterns
Personalizing the Social Selling Assistant
Individual users can customize the list using icons in the top bar.
This includes an option to sort items by date or recommended reason, and refresh the view with more recommended posts.
The personalize option controls the type of posts that will be shown in the Social Selling Assistant:
- Share Content - pick which Social Engagement individual topics / search terms and accounts to receive recommendations about
- Get Insights - select a category and receive recommendations about the topics in this group - for example your top customers, competitor social accounts or industry feeds
- Social Profiles - choose which of your social profiles you want to use to share content and receive recommendations about
Social Selling Actions
From each recommended post a expanded view, users can:
- Retweet or Like the post on their Twitter account
- Directly open the post in Twitter – or copy a link to clipboard
- Share the post on a Facebook page that is configured with Social Engagement
- Click ‘not interested’ to remove it from the list and improve the relevance of recommended posts
- Click ‘done’ to remove the post from recommendation list and take no further action
We hope you'll find the Social Selling Assistant a great way to help increase your personal network through machine learning and social media.