ClickDimensions is the leading marketing automation tool for Dynamics 365. The solution is resident in Dynamics 365 allowing marketers to perform marketing tasks without leaving Dynamics 365. ClickDimensions offers a multitude of marketing tools including email marketing and recipient tracking, web site visitor tracking, web form integration, nurture campaigns and more.
One area that ClickDimensions did not cover well in the past was social, that has changed with the launch of Social Engagement.
- Social Scheduling - Create content in advance and let the social engagement platform do the rest by automatically spreading your posts across your schedule. And the social media editorial calendar lets you see at-a-glance what’s posting when on every platform in every
- Social Listening - Monitor and engage in social conversations across multiple social networks from one platform. Cut through the
social media noise and focus on the discussions that really matter.
- Content Curation - Broaden your social media horizons with content that appeals to your audience and positions your business as a thought leader. Automated content curation makes it easy to discover and publish content to your social profiles.
- Analytics - Lot's of great analytics to measure the effectiveness of your social marketing efforts.
- Social Data right in Dynamics 365 - ClickDimensions closes the loop from social click to sale by tracking all engagement data in
Microsoft Dynamics 365
There are 3 subscription levels for Social Engagement. The embedded Social Marketing is included in the base ClickDimensions product (upgrade ClickDimensions to version 8.8)
Standard Subscription - This level includes 3 Social users, 20 social profiles and all functionality except Social Advocacy, Customer Care and Team Management. The standard subscription is $250 per month (in addition to your base ClickDimensions subscription)
Professional Subscription - Includes 5 Social users, unlimited social profiles, social advocacy and gives you the ability add-on customer care and team management. Additional users (above 5) are $50.user/month. Customer Care is an additional $535/month.
I saw a demo yesterday and was very impressed. If you are interested in seeing a demonstration give us a call - 844.8.STRAVA (844.878.7282) or email us [email protected]
Sträva Technology Group is ClickDimensions certified and can help businesses evaluate, implement & manage ClickDimensions.
About the Author: David Buggy is a veteran of the CRM industry with 18 years of experience helping businesses transform by leveraging Customer Relationship Management technology. He has over 14 years experience with Microsoft CRM and has helped hundreds of businesses plan, implement and support CRM initiatives. David spent 20 years as VP/Partner for a leading Microsoft CRM partner where he founded the Microsoft CRM practice. In 2017 he founded