A solution that can help you win faster and more often with sales and marketing intelligence embedded right with Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM.
Today’s buyers are more informed, better connected, and less responsive than ever. They demand relevance and expect sales people to know about their needs before engaging.
Insights puts a wealth of information about your prospects at your fingertips, so you can engage in a timely, relevant, and valuable way.
Unfortunately, many companies are not taking advantage of this sales and marketing intelligence feature that is included in Microsoft Dynamics.
Let’s change that.
Join Ledgeview Partners and InsideView for a
- How to populate and update missing account data in just one click
- Find and connect with the right decision-makers
- Know which accounts to call and when
- Increase your chances for engagement
- Break through to unresponsive buyers
- Leverage connections you didn’t know you had
- Create more warm intros with shared connections
- Discover juicy tips to start conversations
- Get an overall picture of a customer’s industry
The easiest part? All you need to do is turn it on. And if it is already turned on – are you using it?
Date: March 8, 2017
Time: 11:30am CST
If you cannot attend the live session, it will be recorded and available on-demand for to everyone that