According to an Accenture study, CRM integration saves up to 30 minutes of time every day while increasing sales productivity by 17%, per rep.
Based on that statistic you will be happy to know that LinkedIn has announced a deeper integration between
LinkedIn information within Microsoft Dynamics CRM will help you identify and build relationships with new and existing customers more easily. Directly from Microsoft Dynamics CRM you can:
- send connection requests
- view the latest lead and account updates
- discover similar decision makers
- access important company information
- send InMail messages
According to the
What’s the LinkedIn for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and how’s it installed?
The LinkedIn for Microsoft Dynamics CRM application lets you view LinkedIn information about leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities directly in Dynamics CRM. After installing the application, you won't have to switch between multiple tabs and browsers to gather key profile, connection, and activity information about your leads and accounts.
To use LinkedIn for Microsoft Dynamics CRM:
- You must have both a LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team account and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, or 2015.
- Before you begin using the application, your Dynamics CRM administrator needs to install the application and provide you with access.
What is the LinkedIn Sales Navigator?
But wait, not just everyone can use this integration. You must have the LinkedIn Sales Navigator Team account. Major features include:
- A standalone sales platform
- Advanced Search with Lead Builder
- Lead Recommendations
- Real-time sales updates
- Who's Viewed My Profile
You must upgrade to a
You can test it out with this:
Read the white paper:
Due to the cost I predict this feature will be most helpful for companies such as staffing and recruiting firms that are power users of LinkedIn.
But it is helpful to every Microsoft Dynamics CRM user to know that they have this LinkedIn Integration option.
If you are evaluating Microsoft Dynamics CRM,
By AbleBridge, Massachusetts Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner,