Social media is no longer the wave of the future, its impact is happening right now and if you’re not engaged with your customers and prospects, you’re not only missing out, but could be tarnishing your reputation. No matter if you are b2b or b2c, your customers are online looking for information about you, talking about your industry and reaching out for advice on your services or products. It’s up to you to be the one they are engaging with.
Once you get your social sites up and running, how do you effectively engage with your audience? And how do you know what they’re saying?
- See where your biggest volumes of discussions are coming from and which channels your audience is using.
- View the number of posts that your selected key words are generating.
- Should you change or alter your keywords for the conversation?
- Access graphs that give a visual representation of the positive or negative feelings about your brand.
- Receive alerts when you need to respond to a conversation to change the tone.
Being socially engaged with your audience can help you understand how your marketing efforts are succeeding or failing. Be a part of the conversation and watch your business grow.
by DFC Consultants