In today's increasingly connected world, a marketer’s job is never done. Gone are the days when campaigns had a finite beginning and ending date. Now, with content marketing we must constantly be creating content and looking for ways to repackage the content we already have to meet our customers' and prospects' needs. So, with an ever-growing list of demands vying for your attention, you may be searching for the perfect tool to help you keep track of it all.
You should seriously consider Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Dynamics Marketing. The latest release of Dynamics CRM brings with it a lot of impressive marketing functionality. With it you can:
- Plan your campaign from conception all the way through execution and analysis – With Dynamics Marketing your plan becomes the campaign. That way, every interaction is tracked back to the source without requiring any extra data input on your part.
- Keep everyone on the same page – With Dynamics CRM and Dynamics Marketing you can easily collaborate with your team members no matter whether you're located across the hall, across the country or across the globe from one another. Everyone will always know what tasks have been completed and what is still left to be done.
- Design and automate campaigns with ease – An intuitive drag-and-drop campaign designer and automated marketing triggers allow you to quickly create campaigns that will delight your customers.
- Manage events like a pro – Microsoft Dynamics Marketing offers functionality that allows you to track all the costs and tasks associated with hosting events, so that you can make sure the event goes off without a hitch and that you get an accurate measure of your ROI once the event is complete.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your marketing effectiveness – power BI makes it simple to evaluate how your marketing efforts are performing. Now, calculating campaign performance and marketing ROI is a snap.
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the features that Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics Marketing can offer to help you revolutionize your marketing in the New Year. If you would like to learn more about Dynamics Marketing and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, please check out this
Should you have any questions or would like to discuss your specific needs with one of our expert consultants,
By: Laura Heinbockel, Intelligent Technologies, Inc., a North Carolina Microsoft Dynamics partner