The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 upgrade is unlike any previous MSCRM upgrade. Even with the early versions of MSCRM, the user interface has remained pretty similar. The MSCRM 2013 user interface has been completely revamped. It has been optimized for touch screen and to better use available space on the form. In previous upgrades, end user training was never that big of a concern because the user interface stayed consistent. Now that the user interface has changed, end user training will need to be included when planning for an upgrade.
Of course, there are other things that have been changed in the upgrade. Here is a bulleted list of some of the topics that changed for the user experience in the CRM 2013 upgrade.
· New forms optimized for ease of reading and inline data entry
· New mobile enabled User Interface
· Process driven user experience
· Single window experience
· New application navigation
· New command bar (web user interface)
· Process bar to automate your business processes
· Record auto save
· Single view of notes and Yammer posts or Activity Feeds
Here is a link to a blog from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Team with more detail about the new User Experience.
The CRM 2013 User Experience is here and ready to go.
by Customer Effective