For those of you who do a lot of work outside the office, particularly if you’re in sales, it’s extremely important that you’re able to stay connected with the office and access the data you need while on the go.
Watch the brief video below for an explanation and demonstration of some of the features and functionality included in Dynamics CRM mobile app for tablets.
In case you can’t, or don’t care to watch the entire four minute video right now, here are some of the highlights of what’s covered.
- First, it’s important to note that the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 mobile app was designed specifically for the mobile user. It's not just a shrunken down version of the desktop application that’s been minimally adjusted to work on a tablet.
- Created with salespeople in mind, the mobile app for Dynamics CRM gives them everything they need to stay connected and arrive prepared for every meeting. Specifically, your sales team can use the CRM 2013 mobile app to view and update tasks, notes, contacts, accounts and leads.
- With the new Dynamics CRM 2013 user interface you can see at a glance at what stage in sales cycle an opportunity is and what action must be taken to move the process forward. And, if that next action happens to be making a phone call, this can be completed without ever leaving the mobile CRM app, thanks to Skype integration.
- Interactive charts help you quickly visualize the progress you’ve made towards your sales goals.
- You can pin the opportunities or other records that are most import to you on your dashboard. That way, they are always just a tap away.
If you’d like to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the new apps for tablet users, please feel free to
By: Laura Heinbockel, Intelligent Technologies, Inc., a NC Microsoft Dynamics Partner