Many companies invested in traditional CRM software, unaware of the additional benefits that can be gained with alternative CRM solutions. Perhaps your company, like many others, is trying to make do with its old CRM software in an attempt to justify an unfortunate investment decision. If this sounds familiar, then you’ve come to the right blog.
Turnkey Technologies has created a Trade-In program designed to help companies unchain the shackles of their outdated CRM investment. Rather than continuing to sink money into a dead-end solution, companies like yours can now put those resources toward a new, cutting edge CRM solution that will grow with your business as a life-long asset. This program can reverse your outgoing cash flows by providing a system that generates more revenue than costs, showing your company a true return on its new investment.
There are a number of factors that make Dynamics CRM a better choice than other solutions:
- Deep integration between sales, marketing, and customer service provide your team with the tools they need to close more sales and bring in maximum revenue.
- Campaign tracking helps identify the most effective marketing practices.
- 360 degree view of your customers and their history of interactions with your company gives users the complete set of information they need to form personal, meaningful relationships with customers.
- Lead and Opportunity management help your team focus on the most revenue-generating prospects.
- New integrations with social media tools such as Yammer, Netbreeze, and MarketingPilot provide deep insight into customers, their interests, and product trends.
The advanced features in Microsoft Dynamics CRM help improve the three factors that drive nearly any business:
- Attracting new customers
- Retaining customers
- Building deep customer relationships that will ensure future revenue growth.
If this advanced CRM solution sounds like something that could help your company, please take advantage of this trade-in opportunity to get Microsoft Dynamics CRM at a reduced price.
For more information on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and how to participate in our CRM Trade-In Program, contact Turnkey Technologies or give us a call at 636-237-2280.
By Turnkey Technologies, Inc. - Kentucky, Illinois, Missouri Microsoft Dynamics CRM & Microsoft Gold Certified Dynamics GP Partner