The 2016 CRM update brought with it a lot of changes that will really help you drive business this year. One of these changes is a feature called Voice of the Customer. Basically, what this feature does is help you gather customer feedback so you really understand what's resonating with your clients.
Once a customer takes a survey (on their phone, tablet, or computer), you'll be able to see their feedback history as you work to make a sale or resolve a service case for them.
There are two processes you need to go through before actually using Voice of the Customer: first installation, then configuration. Let's walk through how to do both of these.
Install Voice of the Customer
- Log in to Office 365 (use your Global Administrator or CRM System Administrator credentials)
- Click the grid icon in the upper left corner of the screen, then choose Admin
- In the left-hand sidebar, click CRM in the Admin section
- From the Manage all CRM Online instances page, click name of the instance you'd like to add the Voice of the Customer feature to
- Click the pencil icon next to Solutions for that instance
- On the Manage your solutions page, click Voice of the Customer
- Click the pencil icon to install (the status in the list of solutions will change to Installation pending; once the installation has finished, it will change to Installed)
Configure Voice of the Customer
- Log in to CRM
- Click the menu icon
- Choose Settings
- Click Customizations within the Customization column
- Click Solutions
- Select Voice of the Customer
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions
- Click Enable Voice of the Customer
Now you are ready to begin using the surveys! This feature will really help you understand your clientele better, and move forward this year.