Power BI (Business Intelligence) for Microsoft
To make it easier to get started with analyzing Dynamic CRM data with Power BI, Dynamic CRM 2015 release will provide a few example Power BI workbooks. The goal is twofold:
- To easily understand the value of visualizing and analyzing data with Power BI.
- Provide a starting point to enable user to customize workbooks to your needs and be more productive with your Power BI tools.
The Account and Deal Analysis Workbook is structured for sales and manager roles to get insights around accounts, leads and opportunities. This will help them better understand their pipeline and sales performance as well as where they need to focus to meet their revenue goals.
The Deal Analysis Workbook: You get several reports with focus on areas such as…
- Pipeline analysis
- Sales performance analysis
- Win-loss analysis
- Lead analysis
The Customer Service Analysis Workbook: Created for a service manager role, you…
- Gain insight with incoming service cases
- Gain measurements of support resolution
By analyzing CRM data with Power BI, you get better and deeper business insights on metrics of interest, which in turn will help you understand and optimize your business. Watch the video provided by Microsoft for more information on Power BI: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkQe4BFlBS8&list=PLC3591A8FE4ADBE07&index=3)
If you are interested in learning more about CRM 2015, be sure to check out the