At the Extreme2010 event for Dynamics CRM partners I met Jeff Erramouspe, President of
- Candid Letter from Sales to Marketing by Jill Konrath, Selling to Big Companies
- Process, People, and Content: The Keys to Success with Marketing Automation Technology by Craig Rosenberg, Focus
- You Need Good Technology, But… by Jeff Erramouspe, Manticore Technology
- Supercharge Your Demand Generation with Marketing Automation by Sue Hay, BeWhys Marketing, Inc. and Cari Baldwin, Bluebird Strategies
- Focus on the Marketing Metrics That Matter by Andrew Gaffney, DemandGen Report
- Use Content Intelligence to Drive Pipeline Momentum by Ardath Albee, Marketing Interactions, Inc.
- Why Marketing Automation is a Must-Have For Every B2B VP of Sales by Robert Walmsley, Tailwind Strategies
- Conversion Stack: Marketing Automation for Performance Marketers by Brian Massey, Conversion Scientist
- 6 Steps to Find Untapped Revenue in Your Marketing Database by Jep Castelein, LeadSloth
As a marketing manager I found some great information in this 48 page document and recommend it to all our readers who are interested in learning more about marketing automation – from basic to advanced. I especially like the humorous “candid letter from sales to marketing” and this quote from section 2: “Let’s be clear, every marketing department should use marketing automation. In the sales department, every VP of Sales knows they need CRM (software). In the finance department, every CFO knows they need ERP (software). In both those departments, automation is not a “shiny new toy” but a competitive advantage when used correctly. The same is true for marketing automation.”
As a company that sells ERP Software, and works with CRM Software, but has no marketing automation software – I can truly relate to this statement.
Download your own copy at
And leave your comments to let me know if you enjoyed it.
By CAL Business Solutions,