Are you attending
1. Learn how to get the most out of our Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
- Learn how to use the technical resources and support available to help you be nimble and responsive.
- Understand how to empower your people to use functionality you already own, and free the technical support team to focus on tasks that need their expertise.
- Investigate additional Microsoft Dynamics functionality, plus third-party vendor solutions that could better position you for success.
2. Connect with other users and Microsoft product experts.
- See firsthand how other users optimize their solutions to drive business success.
- Consult with our solution provider and Microsoft product experts.
- Get free technical support and participate in hands-on lab exercises.
3. Get up to date on Microsoft products and technologies.
- Take advantage of more than 400 sessions covering Microsoft Dynamics and the latest Microsoft products including Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP (including Microsoft Dynamics GP “11”), Microsoft Windows® 7, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office SharePoint®, and Microsoft SQL Server®.
- Learn how our solution integrates easily with these technologies to maximize efficiency.
4. Learn the Microsoft strategy and future plans for our Microsoft Dynamics software.
- Understand the product development strategy soyou can plan how to maintain and deploy your solution over time.
- Get insight into Microsoft’s future direction and investments so you can align your business to take best advantage.
Plus, Convergence 2010 Atlanta is cost-effective and easy to attend. Atlanta offers many affordable hotel options, and the event starts on a Saturday so it will take less time from your work week.
Sounds great, doesn’t it? To learn more about Convergence 2010 Atlanta, just visit the