Often, businesses start strong. Launching in a trendy market is easier, where your product or service is in an industry that is thriving. You offer something a little bit different or perhaps at a different price point, and the first few years go well. You grow exponentially. For any business, challenges are good; they push boundaries and help it grow. But constantly having to face challenges pushes any organization into crisis mode, eventually putting all operations and employees in survival mode rather than working towards growth.
This is where you need something that is steading, consistent and helps you scale. This comes in the form of transformation in terms of tools you use to assess and run your operations, staffing changes, prioritizing your product/service roadmap, etc.
The best tool is Microsoft Dynamics 365. It can help you streamline your operations in a less resource-intensive way and lets you plan a much more elaborate and layered plan for success.
But setting up Microsoft Dynamics 365 to do all that is complex, and you need an expert for it.
To hire Microsoft Dynamics 365 developer, you need to jump a few hoops. They need to be familiar with your industry, comfortable with the size of your organization, and so on.
Here are some key factors you should consider when hiring a Dynamics 365 developer:
- Technical expertise: Your developer should have extensive experience with Dynamics 365 development, including building custom solutions and integrating Dynamics 365 with other systems.
- Knowledge of related technologies: A Dynamics 365 developer should also have knowledge of related technologies, such as Microsoft Power Platform, Azure, and SQL Server.
- Problem-solving skills: The ability to analyze complex business requirements and design and implement effective solutions is critical for a Dynamics 365 developer.
- Communication skills: Your developer should be able to communicate technical information clearly to both technical and non-technical stakeholders so that all stakeholders always have the right message and factor those into decision-making.
- Adaptability: A good Dynamics 365 developer should be able to adapt to changes in the project scope, timeline, and requirements as needed.
- Team player: Your developers should be able to work collaboratively with project managers, business analysts, and other stakeholders.
- Experience with agile methodologies: Experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban is also desirable.
- Certifications: Look for a developer who has relevant certifications, such as Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Developer Associate or Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate.
Additionally, there are a few things that the Dynamics 365 developer should definitely know if you’re going to be comfortable using their services for your business:
- Dynamics 365 customization: This involves modifying and configuring the Dynamics 365 system to meet your specific business requirements, such as creating custom entities, fields, forms, views, and workflows.
- Dynamics 365 integrations: This involves integrating Dynamics 365 with other systems, such as ERP systems, accounting software, or customer relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Dynamics 365 reporting: This involves creating reports and dashboards to help you visualize and analyze your data.
- Power Platform: This involves leveraging the Power Platform tools such as Power Apps, Power BI, and Power Automate for custom app development, data analytics, and workflow automation.
- Dynamics 365 security: This involves configuring security roles, privileges, and access levels to ensure that only authorized users have access to specific data and functionality.
- Dynamics 365 deployment: This involves deploying custom solutions to various environments such as production, development, and test environments.
Apart from this, there is a major challenge when it comes to
|Criteria||Offshore Developers||Onshore Developers|
|Cost||Generally less expensive due to lower labor costs in certain countries.||Generally more expensive due to higher labor costs in certain regions.|
|Access to talent||Can provide access to a larger pool of talent, as you are not restricted to your local job market.||May have limited access to talent, particularly if you are located in a smaller city or town.|
|Communication||Language and communication barriers can sometimes make it more difficult to communicate project requirements and collaborate on development tasks effectively.||Working with onshore developers may make communication and collaboration easier due to shared language and culture.|
|Time zone differences||Offshore developers may be able to work in different time zones, which can provide you with the flexibility to have round-the-clock development coverage and faster turnaround times.||Time zone differences can sometimes make it difficult to coordinate meetings and communication.|
|Cultural differences||Cultural differences can sometimes lead to misunderstandings and differences in work styles and expectations.||Working with onshore developers may be easier due to shared cultural norms and work styles.|
|Management||May require more effort due to distance, language barriers, and time zone differences.||May be easier to manage due to closer proximity and shared working hours.|
|Compliance||May need more understanding of local regulations and compliance requirements.||More familiar with local regulations and compliance requirements.|
Overall, offshore services seem to provide the right value for your investment, but again it depends on how much you are willing to spend and what best fits your requirements.
If you’re looking for such a company, we provide Dynamics 365 development services, and you can
We have an extensive interviewing process set up for you so you can be assured of getting a developer or team that best matches your development needs.
1 thought on “How to Hire Microsoft Dynamics 365 Developer”
This article is very informative. I work also in KG CRM Solutions. They are the Zoho Partner in India. Please keep posting these types of content.