Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform 2022 Release Wave 1 has arrived, and Microsoft showcases new innovations that provide instrumental capabilities to revolutionize your business. This blog will focus on Dynamics 365 Marketing.
What's new with Dynamics 365 Marketing?
- Create precise journeys with the added granularity of conditions based on attributes captured from the event trigger
- Level-up your SMS messaging with reply logic using flexible keywords leveraging fuzzy-logic and semantics
- Create reminder journeys that are easy to configure without the overhead of creating a cascade of branches to check the qualifying action after each action
- Target specific contacts and leads using the updated segmentation builder
Data and AI
- Create variations of your engagement based on unique properties of your customer type. Images and even calls to action can have a variety of options based on the target’s data. AI can be leveraged based on their profile, but also past interaction data – without code
- Non-developer personalization of emails using predefined dynamic text
- Speed up the creation of your emails with enhanced reusable content
- The addition of a built-in Microsoft Teams chat enhances team collaboration
- Take advantage of all your customer activity data in a unified view connecting Dynamics 365 Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service, and trigger journeys based on data updates in any of those apps without code
- Engage with your customers by creating triggers from one journey that can connect to another journey...