Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform 2022 Release Wave 2 is here, and it brings new innovations that provide significant capabilities to transform your business.
Microsoft will start rolling out these new features, starting October 1st, 2022.
Dynamics 365 Marketing allows you to reimagine your business-to-business practices engaging with members of the buying group at the right moments and offering contextualized, relevant experiences.
Here's some of the enhanced Dynamics 365 Marketing capabilities:
- Enable moments-based marketing with real-time journey orchestration.
- Leverage the power of data and AI to market at scale and achieve higher levels of marketing maturity.
- Embrace personalized content to grow your audience interactions.
- Collaborative apps that boost your ROI by enhancing cooperation with sales, uses a common dashboard of the business pipeline, and trigger the sales sequence so that leads are followed up as soon as possible.
- Moments-based marketing with real-time journey orchestration. Leverage relevant touch points, set up capture forms on your web pages, plugin channels you control, and reminders to complete important call-to-actions within the customer journey.
- Personalization of content to grow your audience interactions. Drive better customer experience by targeting the right audience, unleash your creativity, deliver impactful hyper-personalized content supported by AI, and acknowledge your customer consent and preferences.
- Leverage the power of data and AI to market at scale and marketing maturity. Combine and capitalize on your data in real time and leverage artificial intelligence to grow your business, increase monthly interactions, share assets, resources, and results.
Microsoft Power Pages is a secure enterprise-grade, low-code software as a service (SaaS) platform for creating, hosting, and administering modern external business websites. Power Pages enables you to rapidly design, configure, and publish your websites that work seamlessly across web browsers and devices...