Power-CRM, offered by
At the core of any CRM system is the ability to have an effective lead management process to monitor opportunities and close more sales. Power-CRM has much functionality around Opportunity Management including:
Built-in Sales Intelligence. Power-CRM has built-in sales intelligence powered by InsideView Insights, the leading business-business database.
- Update Accounts & Contacts with data from over 40,000 sources
- Find and add target prospects
- View deep profile info
- Add your Accounts & Contacts to watchlists and receive weekly updates to stay informed
Expertly manage leads Grow Net New Sales. Built-in, best-practice prospect management process will help your team improve prospect conversion rates and drive more net new revenue.
- Build lists of target prospects and add them to CRM with 1-click
- Update prospect records with missing data and adds key contacts
- Our prospect sales process will guide your sellers through a best-practice sales process
- Perform proper qualification and convert more prospects to opportunities
Improve Sales Forecasts Accurately. Power-CRM includes a best-practice sales process that will improve your team’s win rates. Our proprietary sales forecast tool will improve the accuracy of your forecasting.
- Assure every opportunity is properly managed
- Improve win rates
- Increase forecast accuracy
- Library of Sales Analysis dashboards & reports included
Expertly Manage your Customer Accounts to drive additional revenue and reduce attrition. Our built-in, best-practice account management process will assure every customer account is properly managed.
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Build stronger relationships
- Grow revenue in customer accounts
- Reduce attrition
The Best and Most complete Sales Analysis Power-CRM automatically tracks over 30 sales metrics and KPI’s. Our built-in Sales Analysis app includes 9 full-page sales dashboards with everything you need to know about your sales performance.
- Average Sales Cycle Durations for win/loss
- Sales team activity analysis
- Lead/Prospect Conversion Analysis
- Marketing Source Tracking
Native Outlook Integration to Improve productivity and CRM User Adoption. Power-CRM for Outlook is a native, lightweight, server-based app, not an add-in like most other CRM-Outlook integrations. With Power-CRM for Outlook, your users never need to leave Outlook. Features include:
- See CRM info from inside an email
- Auto-capture of emails to the CRM record
- Add emails to the history of any record in CRM (Account, Contact, Opportunity, Case)
- Bi-directional synchronization of Appointments, Meeting Requests, and Tasks
- Quickly create CRM records from an email – Account, Contact, Customer Service Case
Learn more about
Get an Estimate on Power-CRM using our